Wood Carpet Bar Trim 1" (Unfinished)
Introducing our premium American-made wood carpet bar trim 1" unfinished, meticulously crafted from North Eastern red oak wood. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put against the seam you would like to cover, nail, or screw down and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
This carpet bar is use to create a smooth transition between different flooring, perfect for cover carpets, linoleum, or tile. The convenience of its to give a seamless transition between different floor surfaces, method ensures a hassle-free experience. Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing smooth transition, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design.
For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
- Wood Carpet Bar Trim 1" Unfinished
- Seam Binder - Unfinished (Untreated natural wood, stain with desire color)
- 1" Wide x .25" Thick
- Mounting Holes for easy installation (Screws Included)
- Can be cut down to any size
- (1) piece
- Item number: W-1548-U
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Transition wood carpet bar for floor transition
- Can be cut with hacksaw to desired length, use glue, nails, screws for installation (Screw Included)
- High Quality Floor Edging, Economic solution for smooth transition
- Prevent vinyl floor seams from curling, stops carpet edge from fraying and creates a smooth transition between different flooring, best for cover carpets, linoleum, or tile.
- Residential or Commercial Use
- 1" wide x .25 thick
- Available in 3', 6, and 8'
Click Here to find more Oak Moldings