Oak Molding Edging 1 1/2" (Unfinished)
Introducing our premium American-made oak molding edging 1 1/2" unfinished, meticulously crafted from North Eastern red oak wood. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put against the seam you would like to cover, nail, or screw down and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
This edging is use to create a smooth transition, perfect for tiles, countertops and floors. The convenience of its to give a seamless transition and give a beautiful clean edge to any project, method ensures a hassle-free experience. Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing smooth transition, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design.
For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
1 1/2" Edging for Tile Countertops and Floors, Unfinished
- Oak Molding Edging 1 1/2"
- Oak Molding Edge - Unfinished (Untreated natural wood, stain with desire color)
- No Predrilled holes (No nails or screws included)
- Can be cut down to any size
- (1) piece
- Item number: W-160-U
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Transition Overlap Edging for floor transition
- Can be cut with hacksaw to desired length, use glue, nails, screws for installation ( Not Included)
- High Quality Floor, countertop or tile Edging, Economic solution for smooth transition
- Prevent rough edges, creates a smooth transition perfect for any project
- 1 1/2" wide Edge
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Available in 3', 6, and 8'
- Also Available in Finished
Click Here to find more Oak Moldings
Also available in the following dimensions 3/8'', 1/2'' and 3/4''