Overlap Edging 3/4" x 1/8"
Introducing our premium American-made oak molding overlap edging, meticulously crafted from North Eastern red oak wood. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put against the seam you would like to cover, nail down and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
This overlap edging is use to prevent vinyl floor seams from curling, stops carpet edge from fraying and creates a smooth transition between different flooring. The convenience of its to give a seamless transition between different floor surfaces, method ensures a hassle-free experience. Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing smooth transition, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design.
For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
- Oak Molding Overlap Edging 3/4" x 1/8"
- Seam Binder - Pre-Finished (Natural Lightly color with top coat for protection)
- 3/4" Wide x 1/8" Thick
- Mounting Holes for easy installation (Nails Included)
- Can be cut down to any size
- (1) piece
- Item number: WL-1216
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Transition Overlap Edging for floor transition
- Can be cut down with hacksaw to desired length
- Put product against floor and nail down (Nails Included with item)
- High Quality Floor Edging, Economic solution for smooth transition
- Prevent vinyl floor seams from curling, stops carpet edge from fraying and creates a smooth transition between different flooring.
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Available in 3', 6, and 8'
Click Here to find more Oak Moldings