Overlap Oak Threshold 3 1/2" x to 5/8"
The Overlap Oak Threshold 3 1/2" x 5/8" to 5/16" is designed to elegantly bridge the gap between higher and lower profile floors. Crafted from exquisite pre-finished Northeast Red Oak. The Overlap edge allows for expansion space when installing a floating floor and can also help to cover up uneven edges.
This threshold is 1/4" thick Overlap with a Lip that extends around 3/4", to ensure a smooth transition while adding a touch of sophistication. This item has pre-drilled holes and included nails, making the installation breeze, and the piece can be easily tailored to any required length by cutting it with a jigsaw. Ideal for both residential and commercial spaces, this durable Oak Threshold is perfect for medium to heavy traffic areas, providing not only functional value but also aesthetic appeal.
- Oak Overlap Threshold
- Overlap Lip is 1/4" thick and extends approx. 3/4"
- Pre-Finished Northeast Red Oak, (Lightly Stained with natural color and sealed with clear coat)
- Oak Threshold comes with Pre-drilled Holes
- Can be cut down to any size
- Comes with nails
- Item number: WL-50-C
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Overlap reducer transition Oak Threshold
- Durable Unfinished Oak Threshold for medium to heavy traffic
- Threshold creates a defined transition between two surfaces
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Cut threshold with hacksaw to desired length
- Easy Installation
- 3 1/2 in. wide | In 36", 48" or 72"
Click Here to see all available "Aluminum" thresholds.
Click Here to see all available "Oak Wood" thresholds.
Click Here for Replacement Vinyl for W-9, W-9-B, WL-9, WL-9-B