Oak Stair Nosing 1 1/8" (Unfinished)
Introducing our premium American-made Oak Stair Nosing 1 1/8" Inside Bull Nose unfinished, meticulously crafted from North Eastern red oak wood. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put against the edge of the stair or landing stair and nail, or screw down and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
Use stair nosing to enhance safety and protect the edges of stairs by providing a non-slip surface, preventing wear and tear, ultimately prolonging the life of the staircase. It also adds a decorative touch to the stairs, helps ensure compliance with safety codes. Recommended for tiles or flooring with the same height of the stair nosing for a flat transition.
Its primary function is to safeguard stairs against damage, thereby extending their lifespan and preserving their aesthetic appeal. The convenience of its to give a seamless and safety transition, method ensures a hassle-free experience. Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing smooth transition, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design.
For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
- Oak Nosing 1 1/8" Inside Bull Nose Unfinished
- Seam Binder - Unfinished (Untreated natural wood, stain with desire color)
- 1 1/8" Wide x 1/2" Thick
- No holes and No screws included
- Can be cut down to any size
- (1) piece
- Item number: W-1600-U
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Transition stair nosing for stairs of landing stair
- Can be cut with hacksaw to desired length, use glue, nails, screws for installation (Not Included)
- High Quality Stair nose, Economic solution for smooth transition
- Enhance safety and protect the edges of stairs by providing a non-slip surface and preventing wear and tear.
- Residential or Commercial Use
- 1 1/8" wide x 1/2" thick
- Available in 3', 4', 6, and 8'
Click Here To see our Oak Moldings