Oak Molding Seam Cover 3/4" X 3/16" (Unfinished)
Introducing our premium American-made oak molding seam cover unfinished, meticulously crafted from North Eastern red oak wood. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put against the seam you would like to cover, nail down and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
This Seam cover is use to prevent vinyl floor seams from curling, stops carpet edge from fraying and creates a smooth transition between different flooring. The convenience of its to give a seamless transition between different floor surfaces, method ensures a hassle-free experience. Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing smooth transition, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design.
For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
- Oak Molding Seam Cover 3/4" X 3/16" Unfinished Mini Threshold
- Seam Binder - Unfinished (Untreated natural wood, stain with desire color)
- 3/4" Wide x 3/16" Thick
- Mounting Holes for easy installation (Nail Included)
- Can be cut down to any size
- (1) piece
- Item number: W-38-U
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Mini Threshold Seam binder for floor transition
- Can be cut down with hacksaw to desired length
- Put product against floor and nail down (Nails Included with item)
- High Quality Seam binder, Economic solution for keeping our air, dirt, dust
- Prevent vinyl floor seams from curling, stops carpet edge from fraying and creates a smooth transition between different flooring.
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Available in 3', 6, and 8'