Tee Molding 2"
Introducing our premium American-made oak Tee Molding 2", meticulously crafted from North Eastern red oak wood. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put between the seam you would like to cover or bridge, nail, or screw down and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
This T-Molding is use to create a smooth transition between two different flooring with the same height. The convenience of its to give a seamless transition between different floor surfaces, such as hardwood and tile, hardwood and carpet, or hardwood and laminate, method ensures a hassle-free experience.
Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing smooth transition, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design. For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
- Oak Tee Molding 2"
- Oak T-Molding Transition - Finished (Natural Lightly color with top coat for protection)
- Predrilled holes (nails included)
- Can be cut down to any size
- (1) piece
- Item number: WL-1968
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Transition Tee Molding for floor transition
- Can be cut with hacksaw to desired length, use glue, nails, screws for installation (Nails included)
- High Quality Floor Edging, Economic solution for smooth transition
- Provides a smooth transition between the two surfaces while also protecting the edges of the flooring materials.
- Tee molding can be used to divide two areas with different flooring types or to separate spaces within a room. This can be a functional and decorative choice, especially in open floor plans.
- 2" Wide x 5/8" High
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Available in 3', 6, and 8'
- Also Available in Unfinished
Click Here to find more Oak Moldings
Also available in the following dimensions 1 1/2"