Wood Door Weatherstrip Set With Bulb Vinyl Foam (Streamline Pattern)
Introducing our premium American-made Wood Door Weatherstrip Set With Bulb Vinyl Foam, meticulously crafted with Streamline Pattern Wood and bulb vinyl foam a set for top and side. Enjoy the simplicity of its effortless installation; just put against the frame of the door and nail in with the nails we provide with item, and you're all set. Our product is a streamline installation process.
This door weatherstrip seal features a integrated vinyl, catering for all sorts of doors measurement are 84" for sides and 36" for top of door. The convenience of its to seal gaps between door and jamb to keep away draft and light, making it unable to leak through the opening, method ensures a hassle-free experience. Not only does it serve a practical purpose by enhancing energy efficiency, but it also elevates the aesthetic appeal of any home or business with its sleek and clean design.
For those seeking a tailored fit, our product allows you to customize the door weatherstrip length to your exact specifications using a simple hacksaw, ensuring a perfect match for your door.
- Streamline Pattern Wood Door Stop Set
- For Gaps around the door - Bulb Vinyl Foam Seal for top and sides
- Set includes (2) 84" pieces and (1) 36" piece
- 1 3/8" wide and 3/8" thick poplar wood and 7/8" wide Q-Lon weatherstrip before compression
- No Holes, (nails and instructions are included)
- Can be cut down to any size
- Available Colors: White (WH)
- Item number: WV-95
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Door Sweep Weatherstrip for gaps
- Can be cut down with hacksaw to desired length
- Put product against door and secure with nails (included with item)
- Positive Door weatherstrip set with vinyl seal
- High Quality Q-Lon insulation, Economic solution for keeping our air, dirt, dust
- Save Money and Energy by lowering heat and air expenses
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Length (2) 84" and (1) 36"
Click Here to see more available "Aluminum" thresholds.
Click Here to see all available "Oak Wood" thresholds.