Vinyl Door Bottom Weatherstrip
This high-quality American Made Vinyl door bottom weatherstrip measures 1 3/4" Wide x 2" thick and is designed for gaps ranging from 1/4" to 9/16". You can install it easily using nails, glue, or staples (holes and screws not included). It replaces door bottoms of various pre-hung styles, making the installation process a breeze.
You can utilize the door bottom featuring an integrated drip cap in its design to achieve a flawless seal under your door. The built-in drip cap effectively redirects rainwater, preventing it from entering the premises. This feature enhances the appearance of any home or business with a clean and appealing aesthetic. Prior to installing, you have the option to customize the threshold length using a hacksaw.
- Vinyl door bottom weatherstrip 1 3/4" Wide x 2"
- Built in drip cap to divert rain away from door
- For Gaps 1/4' to 9/16"
- Can be cut down to any size
- Available Colors: White (WH), Brown (BR), or Tan (T)
- Item number: P-12
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Door bottom with drip cap for 1 3/4" to 2" doors
- Creates perfect seal for gaps 1/4" to 9/16" and diverts rain
- Can be cut down with hacksaw to desired length
- Product does not include nails, glue, or holes
- Positive Door Bottom Weather seal
- Built in rain shedding drip cap
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Length 3', or 4'
Click Here to see more available "Aluminum" thresholds.
Click Here to see all available "Oak Wood" thresholds.