Door Bottom & Drip Cap Weatherstrip
This Drip cap door bottom 1 1/4" Wide x 2" thick for gaps 1/2" to 1" is a high quality, American Made. The door bottom comes with pre-punched holes for installation and screws are included. We included installation instructions in the package making this a very easy installation.
You can use the door bottom with the drip cap already integrated in the design to create a perfect seal under your door while diverting rain away with the built in drip cap to keep the rain from entering the premises. It creates a clean desirable aesthetic to any home or business. Before installation, you can cut down the threshold to a desired length by using a hacksaw.
- L Shaped door bottom for 1 1/4" to 2" thick doors
- Built in drip cap to divert rain away from door
- For Gaps 1/2' to 1"
- Medium Gauge Aluminum recommended for Commercial or Residential Use
- Can be cut down to any size
- Colors: Mill Finish Silver (MF),
- Item number: V-3
- Made by Randall Manufacturing
- Door bottom with drip cap for 1 1/4" to 2" doors
- Creates perfect seal for gaps 1/2" to 1" and diverts rain
- Can be cut down with hacksaw to desired length
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Easy Installing without removing door
- Positive Door Bottom Weather seal
- Built in rain shedding drip cap
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Length 36"
Click Here to see more available "Aluminum" thresholds.
Click Here to see all available "Oak Wood" thresholds.